The contest will consist of the following 3 rounds -
Introduction Round: This is your opportunity to get the judges attention. Walk the ramp and share a little bit about yourself with the audience. Be ready to say one line about how you relate (or not) with Bollywood and what/who inspires you.
Talent Round: Contestants selected for this round will get an opportunity to do an act (no more than 2 minutes) to demonstrate their talent. Make it fun and creative to wow the judges!
Final Round: All contestants will wear formal evening attire (preferably Indian formal wear) for the final round fashion show. Top 5 Finalists will be selected for the final question/answer round. Contestants will have to put their thinking cap on! Each contestant will be judged based on their answers to questions, ability to handle pressure and intellect.
Contestants will be coached on walk/ positioning on the stage and ramp with music. They will also learn simple choreographed routines for the different rounds and fashion show.
Rules and Regulations
- One entry per contestant
- Contestant must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Contestant must be single and preferably at least 5ft 2in height
- MUST register prior to the deadline to participate
- Final Contestants will be required to submit one professionally taken picture to display during the day of the event.
- Contestants are on a first come basis and the number of contestants is limited.
- Judges decisions will be final
- Bollywood Shake reserves the right to refuse participation to any contestant on the day of the event
Payment information is due at the time of registration, but payment will only be taken for selected contestants. Also, please send us a picture of yourself along with a short bio. Please email info@bollywoodshakeaustin for Austin contestants and firstname.lastname@example.org for Houston contestants.
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2014