All applicants are REQUIRED to register below if they would like to participate in the Teen/Miss/Mr./Mrs. Bollywood International and Teen/Miss/Mrs. South Asia International pageant. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive detailed documentation on format, rules, travel etc.
All selected candidates will receive a title to represent their City/State/Country (e.g. Miss Bollywood New York, Mrs. Bollywood California etc.) and will get to compete in the Finals in Renaissance Dallas, Texas on Sept 7th, 2019.
Contestants will compete for 2 TITLES. Winners of the South Asian International pageant will advance to compete at the Teen/Miss/Mrs. International pageant in West Virginia.
TITLE 1 - TEEN/MISS/MRS. SOUTH ASIA INTERNATIONAL
TITLE 2 - TEEN/MISS/MR./MRS. BOLLYWOOD INTERNATIONAL
STEP 1 - If you have decided to participate, fill out the form below to schedule an audition. If you are still unsure and have questions, sign up for a complimentary consultation with one of our team members, email us your questions at [email protected] or call 832.779.7795
STEP 2 - We will email you the registration form to fill out along with payment information
STEP 3 - An audition will be scheduled - this may be done in person or online (Skype or Facetime).
EARLY Registration Deadline - JUNE 30, 2019
FINAL Registration Deadline - JULY 31, 2019
I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WANT TO PARTICIPATE - Schedule Audition
I Am unsure & have Questions - Request Consultation
- We require you to email us 3 professional pictures to [email protected] before August 1st. Note: no selfies please
- CLICK HERE for more details on Pageant Format.
- ***STUDENT DISCOUNT available on pageant fees for full-time college students, Valid ID needed. Please mention in the comments during registration process if you are a current college student.
- All fees will be refunded if candidate is not selected after audition for any reason
- Once candidate is selected for the finals, they will be responsible for the pageant fees. Apply early to have enough time to get your sponsors arranged for the pageant costs.
- If the contestant decides not to give the audition or participate, there will be NO REFUNDS.
- Contestants will be responsible for providing clothing for Interview Round, Talent Round, Round 1 - Formal Wear and Round 2- Ethnic Wear rounds.
- Contestants will be responsible for their own hair and makeup.