bollywood pageant FORMAT
KIDS BOLLYWOOD PAGEANT FORMAT
The Kids Bollywood Pageant will consist of 2 Rounds and a Talent round for the Tween pageant (9-12 years).
ROUND 1 Introduction Round: All contestants will be introduced in this round. This is your opportunity to catch the attention of the audience and judges! Dress code for this round is Ethnic (South Asian) attire.
TALENT ROUND (For Tween pageant ONLY) : Contestants will get an opportunity to perform an act (no more than 2 minutes) to demonstrate their talent. Make it fun and creative to wow the judges! This round is for our tween contestants only and is MANDATORY.
ROUND 2 Formal Round: All contestants will appear in formal American attire of their choice.
* For contestants 4 years and under who need assistance, one parent will be allowed to walk on stage with them.
* Kids will wear their own clothes for all the rounds.
* Contestants will be responsible for providing their own clothing for all the rounds of the competition.
* Contestants will be responsible for their own hair and makeup. We encourage very little to no makeup for kids as kids look best natural.
* All rehearsals will take place over the final pageant weekend and are mandatory for all contestants.
* Contestants will be taught simple choreographed routines for the different rounds on Saturday, March 25th. All contestants MUST attend the rehearsals.
* Detailed schedule for rehearsals will be shared with the contestants.
CLICK HERE for Kids Audition Details
CLICK HERE for Kids Pageant Registration
For queries email [email protected]