bollywood pageant contest rules
The Bollywood Pageant is open to all contestants of South Asian descent (at least one parent must be of South Asian descent) who reside in the United States. Contestants must be United States citizens, permanent residents or valid visa holders and must meet the age requirements stated below. No experience is necessary.
MISS TEEN BOLLYWOOD - Miss Teen Bollywood Contestants must be between the ages of 13 and 17 (included).
MISS BOLLYWOOD - Miss Bollywood Contestants must be between the ages of 18 and 32 (included) and must not be currently married.
MRS. BOLLYWOOD - Mrs. Bollywood Contestants must be currently married (we may require a marriage certificate to prove it!). Ages 21+ years.
MR. BOLLYWOOD - Mr. Bollywood Contestants must be 18+ years of age and can be single or married.
KIDS BOLLYWOOD STAR CONTEST (12 and Under)
Baby Mr./Miss Bollywood - Age Under 1 year
Mini Mr./Miss Bollywood - Age 1-2 yrs
Tiny Mr./Miss Bollywood - Age 3-4 yrs
Little Mr./Miss Bollywood - Age 5-8 yrs
Tween Mr./Miss Bollywood - Age 9-12 yrs
Senior Mr./Ms. Bollywood - Age 60+
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- One entry per contestant.MUST register prior to the deadline to participate.
- Contestants will be required to submit 2 professionally taken pictures for judges, pageant magazine,social media and event day.
- All final contestants will be required to sign an agreement with Bollywood Shake. Winners may be required to make appearances on behalf of the Bollywood pageant during their title year.
- Contestants will be selected on a first come basis and the number of contestants is limited.
- Judges decisions will be final.
- Registration and administration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE .
- Bollywood Shake reserves the right to refuse participation to any contestant on the day of the event.