KIDS BOLLYWOOD STAR CONTEST
We are looking for bright, confident and talented kids to participate in this year's Kids Bollywood Star Contest!
This is an incredible and unique opportunity for your child to showcase their talent and personalities and be a star on stage! Kids will also build their confidence and stage presence through the training and rehearsals provided!!
november 11-12 2017 in AUstin, texas
KIDS BOLLYWOOD STAR CONTEST FORMAT
The Kids Bollywood Star Contest will consist of 2 Rounds and a Talent round for the Tween category (9-12 years).
ROUND 1 Introduction Round: All contestants will be introduced in this round. This is your opportunity to catch the attention of the audience and judges! Dress code for this round is Ethnic (South Asian) attire.
TALENT ROUND (For Tween category ONLY) : Contestants will get an opportunity to perform an act (no more than 2 minutes) to demonstrate their talent. Make it fun and creative to wow the judges! This round is for our tween contestants only and is MANDATORY.
ROUND 2 Formal Round: All contestants will appear in formal American attire of their choice.
* For contestants 4 years and under who need assistance, one parent will be allowed to walk on stage with them.
* Kids will wear their own clothes for all the rounds.
* Contestants will be responsible for providing their own clothing for all the rounds of the competition.
* Contestants will be responsible for their own hair and makeup. We encourage very little to no makeup for kids as kids look best natural.
* All rehearsals will take place over the final contest weekend and are mandatory for all contestants.
* Contestants will be taught simple choreographed routines for the different rounds on Saturday, Nov 11th. All contestants MUST attend the rehearsals.
* All contestants will be required to bring in 6 copies of a one-page bio with picture on Nov 11th. This is mandatory and will be used for judging and announcements.
* Detailed schedule for rehearsals will be shared with the contestants.
* NO Talent Round for kids 4 years and under. Talent Round is MANDATORY for kids 5+ years. Kids can perform any talent like singing, dancing, speech, mimicry, instrument, painting etc. All talent round details including final music (if applicable) must be emailed to [email protected] NO LATER THAN Oct 27, 2017.
For queries email [email protected]
KIDS BOLLYWOOD STAR CONTEST - registration
All contestants MUST REGISTER their entry first.
AFTER completing the online registration form, please send a short bio and 2 pictures to [email protected] One full length picture and one close-up picture. These pictures will be shown to judges and displayed on the screen, so please send professional or semi-professional pictures.
Bio should include the following - 1) Full Name 2) Current School & Grade (if applicable) 3) Hobbies or what they like to do (for younger kids) 4) What you aspire to do in life (for older kids) 5) Child's favorite personality (could be fictional)
There will be NO AUDITIONS this year for the Kids Bollywood Star Contest. All kids who register will get a chance to participate. LIMITED SPOTS will be filled on a first-come-first-served.
Rehearsal will be held on Nov 11th, 2017 and is mandatory for all contestants. Contestants are requested to please arrive on time for rehearsals. Detailed rehearsal schedule will be emailed few weeks before the event.
Kids Bollywood Star Contest Registration Fee (4+ yrs): $79/participant
Early Discount: $65/participant (valid till Oct 22nd - extended deadline)
Kids (4+ yrs) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Tiny Tots Registration Fee (3 yrs and younger): $30/participant
Tiny Tots (3 yrs and younger) - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Processing/Administration Fee: $15/participant (for new participants only)
**10% Sibling Discount for 2 or more kids registered per family
Date - Nov 11-12, 2017
Location - Hyatt Regency,Austin, TX
Registration fee includes rehearsals and final show. All kids will receive a participation ribbon.
Weekend schedule and other details will be sent to all contestants after registration.
All contestants will be required to bring 6 copies of a one-page bio with picture and submit during contest weekend registration process. Details and bio format will be provided.
Contestants will be responsible for providing their own clothing for all the rounds of the competition. Detail contest rules and requirements will be provided after registration.
Registration Deadline - OCT 27, 2017 (or till spots available)
Limited spots available, so register soon to avoid disappointment.